Shop opening hours:
Situated in the picturesque Yorkshire Dales village of Askrigg, Sykes House store is possibly the smallest supermarket you may ever visit, in its small space it stocks over 400 product ranges not all of it food, it really is the small store that offers you more.
The shop provides all the groceries you may need from:
- Newspapers and magazines
- Locally produced Milk, Cheese, bread, sausages, bacon eggs, pies, ice cream.
- Fruit n veg
- Fresh meat to order from local butcher for same day delivery
- Freezer food
- Cakes, biscuits, sweets, crisps
- Store cupboard goods including dried herbs and baking essentials
- Fresh Homemade pre packed sandwiches
- Toiletries and cleaning products
Additionally, a twice weekly dry cleaning service is available.